Bollywood has touched its dream height. The amount of budget these B-town flicks these days involve are certainly something envy making. In fact, the amount spent these days to enhance the glamour quotient is just unmatched, and the babes look good definitely. But, the credit should be given to all those famous beauties, of the earlier days. Let’s have a look at such true divas.
1. Hema MaliniWho else than the Dream Girl Hema Malini deserves the top spot in such a compilation? No matter she gets angry, or smiles beauty is never compromised. Her rock melting beauty was too irresistible for he-man of bollywood Dharmendra.
2. RekhaMany people say age is a number, and Rekha has proved it. Really, the beauty has defeated time. Her beauty is termed ever green. Rekha has done about two hundred in her long forty years quest in cinema industries, and has always played the most challenging characters. Her chemistry with Big B was something buzz-making then.
3. Dimple KapadiaOne can’t just capture the heart of superstar Rajesh Khanna, especially in an era when millions of Indian girls were ready to do anything for Kaka, unless she is Dimple Kapadia. Well Dimple has done many memorable flicks, and came back later through Dil Chahta Hai through a challenging character.
4. Sharmila TagoreThe very talented B-town diva was ruling the tinsel town then. Her pair along super star Rajesh Khanna is certainly the best chemistry that Bollywood has ever witnessed. Sharmila married Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, and his son Saif Ali is a big star in B-town these days.
5. Saira BanuIf you ask a painter to put his hand and make some efforts in drawing his best, then he would perhaps take Saira’s face as reference. Her heavenly beauty just made then superstar Dilip Kumar go crazy, and both married later as well. Saira is said to be having expertise of romantic acting.
6. Zeenat AmanZeenat is a perfect beauty in Indian cinema. Zeenat’s height and flawless figure can even make any top ranked babe of present time feel shy. Perhaps she is the first actress to drag the sexy tag in B-town or introducing bold avatars.
7. SrideviHardly many would be thinking then that this South Indian girl will rule Indian cinema one day. Sridevi has gifted Indian fans with a number of major hits. Sridevi initiated her career as a child actress in 1967. She has married Boney Kapoor and has two daughters.
8. Madhuri DixitAlso known as the Dhak Dhak Girl of B-town, the diva has the million dollar smile. Well, Madhuri is pretty active in tinsel town these days as well. Starting from dance, romance to typical classic acting, Madhuri is just amazing in each department.
9. Madhubala Madhubala’s life is definitely encouraging the way she set her career despite coming from a conservative Muslim family. She was the leading lady during 60s and is just unmatchable in terms of her adorable expressions.
10. MumtazMumtaz initiated the career when she was just twelve. However, she got the limelight for her character in Tere Mere Sapne. She got Filmfare best actress for Khilona. Mumtaz has done more than hundred flicks in her career, and known for her heart winning behaviour. (Source)