Which Types Of Girls Joined Pakistani Showbiz? Check Out The Reasons
A girl wants protection all day around. But have you ever wondered that what makes a girl force to do jobs or to work in showbiz? Why a girl joins showbiz and show herself infront of the whole world? So lets read the reasons below.
- Most of the ladies moved into showbiz because they were facing severe financial crises. They wanted to fulfill their family expenditures. There are so many popular mega celebrities who came in showbiz due to financial crises. Once talking to Nadia Khan show, Sadia Imam herself talked about her poverty before joining the showbiz.
- In morning show of Nida Yasir, famous actor Shahood Alvi said that most of the women in showbiz are very respectable. These girls not only joined showbiz to gain fame but to support their families.
- In some cases, the family only have sisters and not a brother or a father. Just like the family of Syra Yousuf. She has two sisters and no one was able to fulfill the expenditures. So these three sisters joined showbiz to support their family. Neelum Munir also has two sisters and there was no one to support their family. She joined showbiz to fulfill her family expenditures.
- There are also some ladies who joined showbiz not just because of poverty but they had a desire to become a model or an actress.
- Lastly, there are those ladies who worked as “Call Girls” like Madiha Shah. These girls are mostly seen in stage dramas and most of the time they cross the limits. (Source)
So ladies and gentlemen, these are types of girls who joined the showbiz.