12 Things You Need To Know About Sanam Jung
12 Things You Need To Know About Sanam Jung! Sanam Jung is a famous and super talented Pakistani actress and morning show host. She started her career with Play Tv and worked there for two years. Afterwards, she worked as a VJ on AAG Tv. Sanam Jung has appeared in some commercials and model photoshoots also.Her first drama serial was Dil-e-Muztar which was aired on Hum Tv, working opposite Sarwat Gillani, Saba Hameed, AIjaz Aslam and Imran Abbas. Sanam also hosted the show Utho Jago Pakistan with Ahsan for 21 days when Shaista Lodhi got divorce and was on Iddat. Currently, she hosts her own morning show Jago Pakistan Jago on Hum TV.
If you are a big fan of Sanam Jung then here are 12 things you need to know about her. Let’s read those unknown facts:
- Sanam Jung’s date of birth is October 28, 1988.
- She has four sisters and one brother.
- She has a great love and respect for her father. Infact, she can’t say no to her father and always obey him.
- She don’t like gifts but the best gifts for her is love, respect and care.
- In past, there were rumours that Sanam Jung and Waqar Zaka are getting married but she has denied all these rumours and according to Sanam, she does not know who is Waqar.
- She got her first offer to work as a VJ when she was in her BBA’s first year.
- She is the youngest female morning show host of Pakistan.
- Sanam Jung feels comfortable shooting indoor and enjoys it.
- Her real height is 5.5 ft.
- Many people are confused about Sanam Jung’s eye color. Some say that it’s brown but according to Sanam her eye color is black.
- She is a brave, daring and confident lady but still she gets offers for innocent roles in drama plays due to her cute and innocent looks.
- She is a multi talented person and can do modelling, acting, hosting in a great manner.
So these are the 12 things you need to know about Sanam Jung. Did we forget to mention any other unknown fact about her? Don’t forget to share your valuable info with us. (Source)